We pushed through the night...both afraid of taking Lola to the ER and putting her through that if it was unnecessary and both hoping things would just right themselves.
But instead of getting a chance to write my Monday Gratitude Gift update...I got to drive my daughter to the hospital and check her into room 3013. Watch her fever grow stronger and stronger and finally max out at 105.1. I got to sit with her while she shrieked and wailed and cried at being touched. I got to watch as the medicine finally kicked in and she fell to a thick slumber covered in sweat.
So today...I get to really look at this past week when I was watching my child with one eye...and the monitors she was attached to with the other. While I would pace a room and try to keep her comfortable. I get to truly be grateful for what I was given this week.
23. A calmed heart
24. prayers heard and answered
25. God lead mentors providing direction
26. Communication Growth
27. Blood donors
28. Knowing no matter how hard the road, the outcome will be worth it
29. Learning to let go and let God speak and direct
30. The interenet with so much available information!
31. Doctors who take the time to really look at my daughter
32. Modern Medicine
33. Good friends willing to send love through so many means
34. A husband's patience
35. Going Home
36. A rare day home with a baby who has an ability to jump back to health so quickly
37. a good nights sleep
38. Getting back to myself and finding my energy
39. New experiences, movies with bean
40. friends "paying it forward"
41. Inspired men speaking of God's Word to my heart
42. a Special day with my man and baby
43. Birthday celebrations
44. Watching my baby sister grow into a woman